- The Chinese South-South development cooperation: an assessment of its structural transformation, by Javier Vadell, Giuseppe Lo Brutto &Alexandre Cesar Cunha Leite;
- From poverty reduction to global challenges, a new horizon for international development cooperation?, by Philippe Andre Orliange;
- From the paradigmatic to the practical battlefield: Southern development cooperation practices in a traditional aid hosting context, by Alvaro Moreira;
- Enlarging the donor base: an analysis of the World Food Programme’s reform process and the Brazilian bridge diplomacy, by Thiago Lima & Jenifer Santana.
- International Organizations diffusion in South-South Cooperation dynamics. Notes on the Uruguayan case in the 21st Century, by Carla Morasso & Lorena Lamas
See the issue