The Brazilian Institute of International Relations informs the beginning of publication of the issue 1/2017 (Volume 60 – Number 1) of the Revista Brasileira de Política Internacional – RBPI.
From 2016 RBPI is published exclusively on line at our website in Scielo, following the continuous publishing model. This issue will receive continuously new articles until late december. Bookmark the issue to check for new additions.
The following articles are now available on line:
- International Leadership as a Process: The case of China in Southeast Asia, by Truong-Minh Vu;
- What is the relation between Brazilian Foreign Policy and the implementation of bilateral technical cooperation projects in African Countries? Lessons from a South-South cooperation project implemented by the Brazilian National School of Public Administration – ENAP (2009-2012), by Ana Flávia Platiau & Rafael Tavares Schleicher;
- Brazilian Foreign Policy Towards Internet Governance, by Maurício Santoro & Bruno Borges;
- The weight of ideology on the attitude of Latin American countries toward the United States, by João Carlos Amoroso Botelho & Vinícius Silva Alves;
- Politicising financial foreign policy: an analysis of Brazilian foreign policy formulation for the financial sector (2003- 2015), by Rubens de S. Duarte& Maria Regina Soares de Lima;
- Monetary impacts and currency wars: a blind spot in the discourse about Transnational Legal Orders, by Marcus Faro de Castro;
- A comparative reassessment of regional parliaments in Latin America: Parlasur, Parlandino and Parlatino, by Karina Pasquariello Mariano, Regiane Nitsch Bressan & Bruno Theodoro Bressan;
- The Brazil-European Union strategic partnership, from Lula to Dilma Rousseff: a shift of focus, by Miriam Gomes Saraiva.
Você precisa fazer log in para comentar.